Monday, September 19, 2011

"Weekend in Kyoto" Trekkergold's photos around Kyoto, Japan (village kyoto review)

"Weekend in Kyoto" Trekkergold's photos around Kyoto, Japan (village kyoto review) Tube. Duration : 2.50 Mins.


Preview of Trekkergold's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Kyoto, Japan Entry Title: "Weekend in Kyoto" Entry: "I read somewhere that Kyoto is one of the top three cultural cities in the world that must be visited (the other two being Paris and New York). Of course, many will disagree with this assessment (indeed, I might even!). Still, it is high on the list of places to visit. I am looking forward to this trip -- also to hang out with HK who I have seen precious little of during my time here (it is weird to be staying in the same apartment with someone but only really seeing them for an hour a day -- I came to Japan to see my friends as much as to see Japan itself, so...well, it'll be good to hang out). We woke up relatively early. It was great that HK was able to take the day off to hang out over an extended weekend. He is probably just as needing of a break as I am, I guess -- but it was a very nice gesture. We had decided to go to Kyoto, and HK had booked two hotels near central Kyoto. We took the bullet train down (no need for reservation, took a the train within 20 minutes of arriving at a cost of 12 700 Yen). We picked up a sandwich box beforehand from a spot that HK visits habitually for train trips. The sandwiches are from a higher end store in Shibuya district (close to where we had lunch). They were pretty good -- and I am getting ...

Keywords: village kyoto review, weekend, kyoto, kinki, japan, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

No comments:

Post a Comment